Why you should start making marketing videos
• 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
• YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users
• 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week
• Over 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day
• More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years
• 87% of online marketers use video content
• 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI
• Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
• 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video
• Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined
• Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement
• 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound
• Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more
• Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach compared to YouTube links
6 Types of Marketing Videos to Create
Here are some of the different types of marketing videos you can start creating to achieve results.
1) Demo Videos
A demo video can help you demonstrate how your product or service works by taking viewers on a tour of your software, unboxing and testing your products, or showing a user setting up a product.
2) Brand Videos
Brand videos bring your company’s mission, vision, products and services to life. They attract your target audience and help establish your brand as a leader and influencer in your industry.
3) Explainer Videos
Explainer videos tell stories by breaking down a topic or problem for easier understanding. These can be used to explain aspects of your industry, or you can make a brand-specific explainer video all about your products and services.
4) How-to Videos
How-to videos teach your audience something new to help them achieve their goals and solve their problems, with help from your products or services, or it could be a how-to video on using your product or service.
5) Animated Videos
Animated videos can be a great format for tricky concepts that need visuals, graphics, and captions to be properly digested, they are a great way to showcase your product or service in a unique way.
6) Case Studies and Testimonial Videos
One of the best ways build trust (and convince prospects to close) is by creating videos featuring your happy and satisfied customers. Customers can talk about their challenges and how your company helped them meet their goals.