At Prospect Connect we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why.
At www.prospectconnect.marketing, visitor information will be:
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the UK Data Protection Act we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
We receive information about you in multiple ways:
- Directly from you: www.prospectconnect.marketing offers the opportunity for its visitors to submit their details via a form (e.g. to request further information or a call back). The purpose of collecting personal data is to deliver a better service or to provide you with information on products and services that you have asked for or that we think you’ll find useful.
- From this website: Understanding the way you interact with our site is very important to us which is why we monitor site traffic using cookies and use the information to enhance our site’s overall design, layout and functionality. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- From social media: If you choose to communicate to us via any of the social media platforms
- Verbal and written communications; When you send us an email, call or write a letter, or if we meet you face to face
- Third parties; We sometimes receive personal data from third parties
How we use your data
Respecting your opt-in and opt-out preferences, Prospect Connect may use the information we hold about you to write to, email or telephone you about other products and services offered by Prospect Connect and our carefully selected partners. Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with form submitted data to communicate with you in the most appropriate way.
Prospect Connect may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information to reputable third parties. However, Prospect Connect will not provide any information of this nature to any third party that could identify you as an individual. Prospect Connect reserves the right to store, own and retain any personal data that is submitted by you via the website or other means. By using and registering with our website you consent to the collection and use of this information by Prospect Connect. The Data Protection Act gives you the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. You can request this information by emailing us at email@example.com
To ensure our prospects and clients receive the most relevant communications from RedEye, we use some automated processes to undertake this. These processes (such as lead scoring and marketing based on behaviour), might indicate what the contents of a marketing email may be, or indicate to us when the best time to contact you might be.
When you give us permission, we will use email to communicate items that we feel may be of interest to you, including industry and company information, updates and offers. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Confidentiality and security of your data
Information about you will be kept safe and secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. Prospect Connect do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
What are cookies?
You have certain rights given to you by law, that means you have an amount of control over your personal data that we process.
Access to your personal data
This right allows you to confirm that your personal data is being processed and to allow you to check if the processing is lawful.
Correcting any mistakes
The right of rectification allows you to instruct an organisation that is processing your personal data, to rectify any mistakes.
The right to instruct an organisation to erase your personal data.
The right to stop the processing of your personal data
The right to data portability means that under certain circumstances you will be able to ask for your personal data to be transferred from one organisation to another.
Right to object to direct marketing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
Object to profiling
Under certain circumstances, you are able to object to profiling or automated decision making.
Right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
If you are not happy with an aspect of how Prospect Connect Ltd are processing your data, you can lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the ICO. (www.ico.org.uk)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by Prospect Connect Ltd.
When you give us permission, we will use electronic marketing (emails, SMS, social media) to communicate items that we feel may be of interest to you, including industry and company information, updates and offers. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
How Prospect Connect uses data as a business
What we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Additional information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Prospect Connect may use the information we hold about you to write to, email or telephone you about other products and services offered by Prospect Connect and our carefully selected partners
- Internal record keeping
- To ensure content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for your chosen device platform
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our site and service, when you choose to do so.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To notify you about any changes to our service.
You have the right to access your personal information and records that we hold on our files. If you would like a copy of your file, please write to us at the address below, enclosing a cheque for £6.00 in the UK. The cheque must be made payable to: Prospect Connect Limited
The Data Protection Officer, Prospect Connect Limited, Europa House, Coppicemere Drive, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6GZ
Please ensure that the amount of £6.00 is included, as without the payment your request cannot be processed.
If you contact us by telephone your call may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes