Your right to privacy
Your right to privacy is very important to us. We take the security of your information seriously and have policies and processes in place to ensure it remains safe. This policy describes the way we collect information, how we use it and how we protect it.
About Prospect Connect
We are Prospect Connect Ltd, Europa House, Crewe Business Park, Coppicemere Dr, Crewe CW1 6GZ.
We are registered as a company in England and Wales under registration number 10852902.
Terms & Conditions of use of our website
The information on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Prospect Connect. Prospect Connect will take reasonable care to ensure that the information is accurate at the time it is added to the website but cannot guarantee that the information (including pricing) is accurate. Prospect Connect shall not be liable for any loss or damage that anyone may suffer in reliance on the information on this website.
The information on this website is provided without any warranty or implied term of any kind, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
Any and all information is subject to change without notice. Publications are subject to availability and their provision is at the discretion of Prospect Connect.
You agree that Prospect Connect will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the material contained in this website.
Prospect Connect assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which this website has links, as Prospect Connect may not have control over such websites. The inclusion of any links to such other websites does not mean that Prospect Connect sponsors, endorses or otherwise approves any information or material contained in those sites, or in sites linked to those sites, or has any association with the owner thereof. Any contract for goods or services entered into through such websites will be made with the owners or controllers of those websites and not Prospect Connect.
These pages are protected by copyright. No information in this website may be modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, reproduced, published, licensed, used to create derivative works from, transferred or sold in any form. Links to this website may not be included in any other website without the prior written permission.
This website is for personal use. You may access and download the contents of these pages and store a copy on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of viewing those pages for your personal use.
All other intellectual property rights, moral rights and equivalent rights wheresoever arising in the contents of this website are hereby asserted and reserved.
Prospect Connect reserves the right without notice to:
(1) terminate your access to this website at any time for whatever reason; and (2) assign the benefit of this contract to a third party at any time.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. The validity, construction and performance of this contract shall be governed by English law.
Using our website
By browsing and using our website you agree to the aspects of this policy governing your use of the website.
If you do not accept this policy, you should not use our website.
How we comply with Data Protection Regulations
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information.
We are regulated by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), which is responsible for regulations that cover the collection, storage, processing, disclosure, transfer and destruction of personal data in the United Kingdom, and we are registered as a Data Controller with the ICO. You also have the right to complain to the ICO.
Information we hold about you
We collect personal information about you when you enquire about or make use of our services. Personal information we hold will include:
- name, address and e-mail address.
- general location
- telephone number
- Credit / debit card information / invoicing details
- Information about payments, services you use, and other related information
- information we need to be able to process payments for you, for example bank and credit or debit card details
- records of contact with you, such as system notes, emails and letters
- Social media account information to enable us to manage those accounts on your behalf with your full knowledge & consent.
- if we have access to your calendar / email account it may be unavoidable for us to access information regarding other people pre-stored in those systems. Where this is the case we will ensure such information is protected and kept confidential.
How we use your personal information
We will only collect, use, hold or disclose personal information where we have a lawful basis to do so. This means information needed to provide you with a product or service, to satisfy legal or regulatory requirements, or where we have your consent. We will use your information to:
- mail out any requested items
- keep our records up to date
- process payments
- inform you should you win a prize draw
- Contact your friend if you have made a referral with consent
- Process job applications
- Gain feedback from you
- prevent crime and meet our legal obligations
- prudentially manage our business through the use of models and forecasts
- keep you informed of other relevant products or services that may be of interest to you where you have provided consent for us to do this
- We may monitor and keep records of email communications which you send to us and other communications with you in accordance with this policy and our other business interests.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary in line with regulatory and legal requirements, and will destroy it securely when it is no longer needed.
How we protect your information
The security of your information is very important to us. We protect your information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data to prevent unauthorised access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction. We will not transfer your information to other countries outside the EEA unless it is unavoidable to allow us to deliver our products and services. If we do, we take care to ensure the same level of privacy and security as the UK.
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of our sites. However, we use our reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access.
How we share your information
From time to time we may send information to, receive information from, or exchange your personal information with:
- any company within our group of companies by means of a centralised database
- partners or agents who support us to deliver our products and services to you, or that we refer you to, or that refer you to us
- companies who perform essential services for us
- third-party organisations that conduct research, analysis and marketing activities on our behalf
- regulators, courts or other public authorities
- the emergency services in the case of accident or emergency
We will only share or exchange data with third parties with the protection of a written agreement and the ability to oversee their activities, unless information is required for legal or regulatory reasons. Where we have relationships with other organisations that process your information on our behalf we take care to ensure they have high data security standards. We will not allow these organisations to use your personal information for unauthorised purposes.
If the business is reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold to that organisation.
How you can manage the information we hold and how we use it
Should your personal information change (e.g. your postcode), or if you no longer wish to receive newsletters or services you have signed up for, or if you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, or have any other queries please email email@example.com including full details of your request.
Data protection regulations mean you have rights over how we hold and use the information we hold about you:
- You have the right to give your consent to us using your data for any activities we do not have a lawful basis to carry out, for example sending you marketing communications. You can withdraw consent at any time
- You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you; this is called a Data Subject Access Request
- You have the right to know who your data is shared with and why
- You have the right to have your details updated if they are inaccurate and for information not required for lawful reasons to be deleted
- You have the right to have automated processing and profiling restricted. Profiling may be used to analyse or predict economic situations, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements
- You have the right to request that information we process by automated means is sent to you or another nominated data controller in a commonly used electronically readable format
If you wish to action any of the above please contact us by:
- e-mailing DPO@prospectconnect.uk
- writing to Prospect Connect Ltd, Europa House, Crewe Business Park, Coppicemere Dr, Crewe CW1 6GZ.
- telephoning us on 0333 322 1103
Please do not include confidential information in e-mails or letters.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable, it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platforms, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on our website and your geographical location.
How to change your cookie settings
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Changes to this policy